Normal Church Service This Sunday
I realize that there is much discussion and concern over the CoronaVirus and it’s impact on our community. After much prayer we have made the decision to continue to hold our 10:00 AM worship services both in-person and online as normal. In fact, I think one of the most important things we can do as a church and community is to maintain as much “normalcy” as possible.
Journey of Faith does and will continue to follow the Governor’s order of limiting public gatherings to less than 250 people and adhere to the recommendations by the CDC.
- Each week, our church is completely cleaned because we want to respect God’s home. That practice will never change.
- We have and will continue to offer both soap and sanitizer in our bathrooms and around the church building giving you many opportunities to make sure your hands are washed on a regular basis.
- Remember, one of the best weapons we have against the CoronaVirus is to frequently wash our hands.
I understand that some may have concerns about being in public places.
- If you consider yourself at a higher risk due to health issues or age factors, or
- If you are currently sick, I would ask that you stay at home to take care of yourself so you may make a speedy recovery.
If you are not able to join us in person, I invite you to still worship with us online at 10:00 AM.
For those that will be joining us on Sunday, we are implementing a temporary “no hand shaking or hugging” policy at the church and ask that you respect people’s personal space.
If you currently do not attend church, but are looking for some reassurance about what is currently happening, I would like to invite you to join us this Sunday. There is no better place to be than in God’s Home feeling His love and peace.