Here is how you can donate to our building fund
We believe the giving of offerings is about our journey of obedience, growth and honoring God.
“Honor God with everything you own; give him the first and the best.” Proverbs 3:9 (MSG). “Whatever you give is acceptable if you give it eagerly. And give according to what you have, not what you don’t have”. 2 Corinthians 8:12 (NLT). “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.” Malachi 3:10(NASB).
If you prefer to mail in your donation, please:
- Make a check payable to “Journey of Faith”
- On the memo line of the check, please indicate that the donation is for “Building Fund”
Please follow the instructions below to get the mailing address
- Enter amount you want to donate
- Select “
- Enter your first and last name and email address
- Leave comment if you wish.
- Below comment box you will see the instructions on where to mail your check to.
- Check “Agree to Terms“
- Please Click on “Donate Now” Button so we know to expect your donation, and you will then receive an email reminder and receipt.
- Once we have received your donation, the progress bar will get updated to reflect this.
All contributions will be gratefully acknowledged and are tax deductible.